Arriving in Switzerland, we often face a new reality. Suddenly, our income is higher compared to the previous one from abroad, but the cost of living rises dramatically. From the cost of food to the cost of renting a flat, insurance in Switzerland, child care and public transport.
- You work in Switzerland but don’t have many savings and don’t know why?
- Have you come to Switzerland and don’t know what your situation will be as you approach retirement age?
- Wondering how your financial situation might change in Switzerland in the event of death and disability?
- Do you pay taxes and wonder why so much?
- You would like to maintain the current or better standard of living regardless of your fate?
- You would like to open your own business, but you do not know how to go about it and where to get the money from?
- You pay high rents and increasingly often wonder what it would be like to live in your own flat?
- In the future would you like to build a house in Switzerland or abroad?
- Do you dream of travelling?
- You want to provide for your children so that they always have the best possible quality of life?
- Do you dream of financial independence?
- Do you simply want to enjoy the Swiss countryside with peace of mind?
If you answered “yes” to even one of these questions, you have come to the right place.
We are here to work with you to analyse your financial situation, clearly define your personal goals, where you want to go and what is important to you, while at the same time explaining the basics of finance and insurance in Switzerland, finding a tailor-made solution for you.